University of California, Riverside

Help @ UCR

I am a Student
I have been affected by...

I am a Faculty Member
I have been affected by...

I am an Employee
I have been affected by...

I am a witness
I want to report...


• If you are in immediate danger, call 911.
• Campus Police: (951) 827-5222


Confidential Resources

CARE Advocate

University Ombudsman

Andrew Larratt‐Smith

Students: UCR Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)

951‐UCR‐TALK (24/7)


At UCR, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, equal-opportunity atmosphere for students and staff regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, disability, or sexual or gender identity. The Office of Compliance aids this University goal through policy oversight, investigation, auditing services, and education.

The Office of Compliance is dedicated to building a culturally diverse environment, supporting Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity, and promoting inclusion for all students, staff, and faculty.

sun filtering through trees   Helping hands   I believe you

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Related Links